Saturday, September 29, 2007

Glasses for Everyone


I don't remember if I mentioned that we have all been doing the dental and eye exam check-ups here lately... and Karmia was the winner in the dental area... she had zero cavities... even after a whole year between check- ups.... but now ... as you see... she has a strong does of dad's genes and now has her first pair of glasses ... so far she seems to like them. Really she only needs them for reading... but so far she seems to enjoy wearing them all the time.... even I'm getting a pair of glasses again.... it's been four years since I had laser surgery and one of my eyes is weakening again... oh well... As for the mold of teeth... well... those are Angela's. These will be evaluated by our insurance to validate that she needs braces, so we won't have to pay for them 100% anyway.

No comments: