Thursday, May 24, 2007

When God Ministers to Those That Minister

It's such an honor to sing on the worship team here at MCC, but there are those times when God reaches down and deeply ministers directly to the members leading the time of worship... and tonight was one of those times for me. As we were finishing up Faithful One (by Brian Doerksen) and while singing "Your love is the anchor" a few times extra times during the closing of the song, really allowed the Holy Spirit to reach down and touch me... It's awesome to be able to worship the Creator of the Universe.... and especially on a day like today... you see, I learned today that I was not selected for promotion during the annual record review, but really, it's a minor thing compared to being able to serve and worship our God... and tonight, being on the worship team was exactly where God knew I needed to be so He could remind me of what's really important ... Thank you Lord for placing us in the right place, at the right time... all the time.

No comments: