Wednesday, May 23, 2007

There's Always A Season


This last week we've seen the "flame trees" coming to life... and they're simply awesome to see ... the beautiful red is such a nice change of pace from the sand color that everything seems to turn here... of course I do believe red is the best color of all the colors, but thankfully there are the other colors so red can standout as it does. As a side note, this picture was taken today, 23 May 2007 but notice the classic cars parked around the tree. ... ah one other thing that's been nicely this week... traffic seems to be a little lighter than usual... maybe because of college final exams... but the bottom line is it's been nice and light!

While on the topic of always a season... it seems for me I've come to a season of not reading the word like I know I should... or like previous "season" where I just couldn't seem to put it down ... and last night during our cell group, I wanted to repent before the men there of what God slapped me upside the head with ... but I just couldn't get the words out of my mouth (pride) ... so ... I'm convicted to post it here. Lord forgive me for neglecting Your word and I ask for a renewed eagerness to study Your word. Thank you for revealing my shortcoming Lord and bringing me back to where You have called me to be.

No comments: