Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Semester is Over…

I know... I've turned back into the "Blog Slug" again ... yeah... someone that has a blog... but then doesn't do anything with it... I assure you though it's for good reasons (ok... in my little mind I've justified it) for not writing lately... most of that comes down to the two courses that just finished up this weekend... the final exam in the Politics course was on Thursday night and I just took the final quiz and essay in History today... so now... it's off for the next 3 weeks... hurray!!

It's only been since this afternoon with the last bit of course work being done... but it's such a relief knowing there's no homework I'm behind in... which seems to be how it works for me... read all day and still find I'm two chapters behind...


Two weekends ago... or gee... was it three weeks ago now already?? Anyways... we went out with a group from work to the Italian School in downtown Cairo for dinner.... imagine that... cafeteria food that you go out to dinner to eat... on the weekend? Anyway, the Italian School has it's own little money maker on the weekends where they open the schools kitchen up and cook good ole true Italian food ... and it was outstanding. We were full on just the appetizers ... Caprese salad, calamari's, fried eggplant, bruschetta, good ole fire cooked thin crust pizza and so many other things I've forgotten the names of... oh, we were so full when we left it was incredible!! And we hear that if you call in advance they can cook just about anything you want.

Well... there you go... at least you're simi up to date on what's going on here... as always... more to follow...

No comments: