Sunday, March 16, 2008

Drive Time Music

Today on the way home Crystal Lewis’s song “Frustrated” came on… and it just made me laugh… as she’s singing, “Frustrated, aggravated, each time I fall… frustrated, simply stated, wait on His call”… but as I’m driving in traffic… all my mind was really hearing was “Frustrated… Aggravated!!” Yeah… that’s right I’m “frustrated… and aggravated”… each time I drive… oh… that’s not how that song goes…

Well… last night I started reading “They All Can’t Be Right” by Steve Russo… and he makes a great opening point that “is is not unusual to see Jews, Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists working together and living next door to one another. Because many of them are citizens who have the same rights as those born in this country, it’s easy to think that the various religions they follow are pretty much the same as well, that they’re only different ways of understanding the same God.” Wow… that’s a big part of what the politically correct culture has falsely led people to believe… but as he points out... just ask those that follow these religions if all religions are the same... they'll tell you no... I'll try to let you know how this book goes...

No comments: