Monday, August 20, 2007

Back To School

It's amazing... another summer gone by and the girls are back to school again. I know for me back to school always was followed by the changing of the leaves and the change of seasons... there was always something a little magical about this time of year... I mean, don't get me wrong... I was never one to look forward to going back to school, but I still liked fall and all that went with it. Jumping in piles of leaves... the first day you can "see" your breath... and then of course there's football... lots and lots of football... pee-wee (ok, micro, juniors and seniors) ... high school... college... and yeah... pro... never too much football....

Well... no leaves are changing in our neighborhood... we'll have to leave all the "leaf racking" to you there :-) One thing that is the same though... and that is that the Lord is here too... working here in this land just as He was thousands of years ago. Continue to pray for a softening of peoples hearts here in Egypt so they will be open and receptive to the word of God and to come to a true understanding of who their Savior really is and to have the courage to accept Him today.

1 comment:

batgirl said...

I'll say a prayer for Egypt now. Shall we mail you some leaves?