Thursday, November 29, 2007

What's in your Ipod????

It's a little weird for me... I was so tired of the music on my computer that I had to order some new tunes... and I actually ordered quite a few CD's (trying to fill "that" thirst) ... but what really made a difference? What music touched my soul? "The Remedy" by David Crowder Band and "Our God Saves" by Paul Balouche are both absolutely AWESOME CD's and ... if you don't want to waste time listening to other CD's... these two will touch you on a deeper spiritual level than so many other tunes out there today... "Rain Down" on DCB is outstanding (ok... to me it's actually beyond outstanding, it's an "anthem" type of tune) but there are other tunes that could become congregational tune like "Never Let Go". Even "The Glory of it All" is an "OUTSTANDING" tune because it's really all about "the glory or it all" as the song claims. But really listening to all the song just seem to touch a spiritual nerve.... way to go guys!!!

When we look at Paul's latest Cd "Our God Saves".... this is a guy that is so intune with God.... not that I'm always in tune with God... but the other day when I was listening to this driving to work and I found myself crying while listening to "Only True God (song 4) through "You Gave Your Life Away" (song 8)... what is it with this last song (these songs) (You Gave Your Life Away)??? even as I'm writing this blog... I'm listening to this song... and the tears are just flowing ... just looking at the chorus of “Your Gave, You gave your life away” is so VERY powerful…. And “Your grace has broken every chain, My sins are gone my debt’s been paid”… wow… who can tears not flow down my cheeks when I am reminded of what Christ has done for me? Maybe if when tear don't flow out of thankgiving for what Christ has done .. then maybe I should be concerned about where I'm at with HIM... Wow….. check ‘em out :0

While talking about music… are you're looking for something a little more “hip-hop”? A little more like “Christian rap?” Try T-bone and “Servin’ Up Tha Hits” as it’s really a great CD of Christian rap! This CD has driving lyrics and a great beat!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo Trent! Where you been? Christmas season got you busy? Or should I be politically correct and say "Holiday" season?.....NaH! Well I don't have anything in my ipod cuz i dont have one. Maybe someday.... Just wanted to drop a quick line and say hi. God Bless you and your family....Merry Christmas!

Demian

Trent said...

Demian,

Thanks for the 'bite'... it was great to chat not to long ago... and hope you guys had a great Christmas. Happy New Year.