Sunday, June 3, 2007

Vanity

I can remember when I first set up this blog thinking... ah yes... if old friends are every wondering what ever happened to me, they could just do a simple search for me and... whala, they'd be here at this site...

So I did a yahoo search with my name... and it didn't find this blog... I tried google... surely it would see me and point to the blog... but... NO... a genealogy page came up, and a few other sites ... but not here. I tried a few weeks ago on google... and it still wasn't pointing this direction. But today... "drum roll please"... I preformed the ole vanity search on google and it listed this site as the "top hit" ... yeah... pretty shallow I know... but at least now I know that if (ok I'm not sure why... but still "if") someone were wondering what's up... now they can know.

On the flip site... just a few more days until vacation...

No comments: