Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hard Time Just Getting in to Blog

Yeah... that's what happens when it's been ages since posting anything on the site... the entry to the site is changed around now and I had a hard time just finding my way back to blog here... but why no postings for so long... well... the excuse I'm sticking to is all the work that was needed on the last two courses (with a 16 week semester) that are now complete with passing grades... all by the grace of God... and now... not just are these two courses done but the entire degree is now complete... Thank you to everyone that prayed for God's wisdom to be upon me during this time (yeah... I still need wisdom... but now for practical purposes...). If anyone wonders what I've been reading for the last 2 1/2 years... here's a pic of the last 15 or 16 courses.

No comments: