Saturday, January 24, 2009

Graduation is Here

It's so hard to believe that this day has finally come... the completion of the degree... it's actually been 5 years of college work to achieve a Bachelors Degree in Business... and really... as hard as it is to believe that this day is here... all I'm really reminded of is all the prayers that so many people prayed and all the time that my family willingly scarified so I could work on homework to complete this project!! Thank you to everyone that prayed for God's wisdom to be upon me... because I know that without those prayers this day would not have come!! All Glory Is HIS alone!! Oh the ring? Well... Sandra felt that because this was such a major accomplishment in our lives that I should have a reminder of how much sacrifice was involved in this achievement she gave me this ring!

No comments: