Sunday, October 11, 2009

Even Trixie Gets to Make the Trip

Trixie will get to the make the trip... and there's a few things to be said about this statement... 1st of all she has indeed become a member of the family... and we've made a commitment to her too to take care of her... because we all have faults... including the dog... but that's not a reason to cast her out of the family... so she's with us... now to set this story straight... I had taken her back to the Humane Society that we got her from... 6 weeks after we'd had her... but went back to get her 2 days later because I knew she was suppose to be with us... God had given her to us... so... she's our dog. This is the day Sandra and I went and got her back while the girls were at school and here they are enjoying her again.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm so glad that Trixie is now a member of your family. When I saw how happy she was with the girls, I knew she'd found a good home, and I prayed that she would stay with you. God always answers prayer.