Friday, August 14, 2009

Employement Opportunities

It's a weird world... a very good friend told me that God always opens two doors when an opportunity arises... and I thought that was kind of crazy when he first told me... but oddly enough... ever since then I've noticed on major things... this very thing is so very true... for now I've applied for a job with the State Department in New York... and received notice that I've made the first cut for interviews.... and then just yesterday there was the posting of a job in Athens Greece... which would be a pretty cool assignment too... neither job is an offer... but both are possibilities... and indeed we're excited about both... may God's leading be divine and true to where we're suppose to be... oh yeah... even with that very prayer.... I've applied for a few jobs locally too... so if God doesn't want us to move any more... that's cool too... we're just waiting for the revelation of all...

No comments: